Owning a piece of the rock has never been easier. Call us today to see how Caribbean Union Bank can help you purchase that land.
Schedule an appointmentContact Us
- Two pieces of valid national IDs
- Verification of address
- Proof of employment and Income
- Purchase Agreement
- Land Deed/Certificate of Title
- Recent Valuation for the land to be purchased (No older than two years old, and should be done by one of our approved valuators, as noted below. Valuations done by other valuators other than the banks approved valuators may be accepted based only on our knowledge of their work.)
- Satisfactory Banker’s reference
- Bank records or statements/ATM receipt balances
- Verification of assets e.g. vehicle certificate, property tax receipts etc.
- Minimum of 10% down payment/equity.
- Maximum term of 10 years.